Ladies, gentleman and cycling lovers worldwide…we need YOU! Our monthly competition is a great way to share your Saddle Skedaddle cycling holiday experiences with us and save money off your next two wheeled trip too – yes, you read right.
What we’re looking for?
The sky really is the limit here, but for guidance, we’re looking for media that gives a fantastic flavour of your cycling holiday with us. Why not send us in some fab photos taken en route, a short video of the journey or a write up (500 words is more than enough, don’t worry!) post-trip of the experiences encountered along the way?
We love receiving a variety of entries, but please make sure your entry gives a great impression of the holiday and would inspire others to join us too (Photos for example, should be accompanied with a short testimonial, so we can share them appropriately). For those in need of some inspiration, check out last years winners by clicking here.
What can you win?
For every entry that meets our requirements above, we’ll send you out your very own snazzy Skedaddle headware, beautifully modelled by our HQ team above and in our opinion, one of the most versatile pieces of cycling kit around! Alongside this, each month we’ll choose a winner who will receive £250 worth of Skedaddle vouchers, to put towards a future cycling holiday with us, of their choice.
If that wasn’t enough, at the end of the year we will shortlist the 12 monthly winners, who will then have the chance to compete for a further £1000 worth of Skedaddle vouchers!
How can you enter?
To enter our monthly competition simply email your entry to email@example.com, using the subject: 2017 Customer Entry.
Terms and Conditions
1. Entries must be based on a Saddle Skedaddle cycling holiday experience.
2. Every Skedaddler who sends us an entry that meets our competition requirements will receive 1 x free Skedaddle headware. Monthly winners will also receive 1 x £250 voucher, redeemable on any Skedaddle holiday. You can also use this voucher in conjunction with other holiday vouchers. Our final annual winner will go on to receive an additional 1 x £1000 voucher, redeemable on a Skedaddle holiday.
3. By entering our competition you agree to us using your entry (photos, words, videos) in future marketing materials, mainly, but not limited to, blogs, photos galleries, social media and press.
4. By entering our competition you also agree to us editing where we see appropriate. This may include, but is not limited to: formatting blogs, cropping images/ editing images and/or videos, as well as adding our own logo. All media that requires a credit (upon personal request) will be labelled as such.
5. A winner will be selected each month by our dedicated marketing team and notified via email within 28 days of the previous month ending. This will be announced both on our website and social media channels.
6. We are unable to use any content that contains footage or photos of cyclists, not adhering to our safety guidelines.
January - John Hayes - Chile and Argentina - Lake District
Our first winner of the year is John Hayes! He joined us in Chile and Argentina and came back with some amazing snaps of his cycling holiday that will make you want to pack your bags and head to South America right now!
February - Jan and Chris Emptage - Colombia - Emerald Mountains
Another long haul winner, this time reporting from Colombia. Jan and Chris shared with us their cycling experience in this trending long haul destination and the challenges of climbing the famous Alto de Letras!
March - Sheilagh Matheson - India - Classic Kerala
Skedaddler Sheilagh Matheson sent us a great read describing her experience cycling in Kerala (India) where she found herself overcoming her cycling worries. It’s an essential read for everyone with anxieties about booking a cycling holiday.
April - Sam Gomersall - Italy - Puglia
May - Amy Merrick - Austria - Tyrolean Valleys
Amy, Richard and little Beatrice traveled together to Austria to explore this beautiful part of the world just before welcoming a new addition to their family. Read about their experience to find out what you can expect from a family cycling holiday.